How can you rectify QuickBooks Error 6123 while restoring your data file?

Baza DECT, Faks, Aut. sekretarki, VoIP, SIP, ISDN, POTS, linia analogwa, operatorzy telefonii,
ODPOWIEDZ
jamesaultman81
FRITZ!Użytkownik

How can you rectify QuickBooks Error 6123 while restoring your data file?

Post autor: jamesaultman81 »

QuickBooks Error 6123 occurs when the user attempts to restore the backup of the data file. This error pops up without any prior indication and restricts access to the QB company file. There are certain factors and technical slags that can quickly be resolved by applying these troubleshooting steps.
  • To begin with, open the QB application on the screen.
  • Move to the File menu and click Open or Restore Company > Restore a backup copy > Next > Local Backup > Next.
  • Soon after this, you have to look for the data file and select the folder where you need to store your restored data file. Further, click the Open button.
  • At last, click Save once you are ready.
Hopefully, we assure you that the above-listed troubleshooting steps will help you to eliminate QuickBooks Error 6123. If you want any clarifications regarding this error, dial the contact number TFN and talk to the experts.
WilliamDob
FRITZ!Świeżak
Kontakt:

-

Post autor: WilliamDob »

hi everybody , please help me to solve this problem . when i want to open participated and display case i get this error :

An unexpected error occurred while searching for your results. Error Code 200 and Please contact your administrator.

thanks for your answer
ODPOWIEDZ